4th & 5th Grade Teacher’s Aide
St. Anthony School in Oconto Falls is seeking a part-time (20 hrs/week) 4th & 5th Grade Teacher’s Aide to assist the teacher and reinforce the instruction taught in the classroom. This includes going over lessons with students individually or in small groups for extension or remediation, answering questions, and grading assignments. The ideal candidate must be able to relate well to children and has a friendly and positive demeanor.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in the implementation of the morning programs Monday through Friday under the direction of the teacher.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
- Maintain professional attitudes and loyalty to the school.
- Treat all children with dignity and respect.
- Oversee & assist the computer lab.
- Maintain confidentiality about children, their families and other employees outside the school.
- Follow directions given by the head teacher.
VIRTUS training and background check must be completed before start date. For more information or to apply, please go online to WECAN or send resume and cover letter to:
St. Anthony School, 253 N Franklin St., Oconto Falls, WI 54154 or Email: email@example.com
Food Service Manager
St. Anthony is currently seeking a food service manager to prepare daily lunch for the student body. This position is about 20 hours per week, and at times requires light travel. The daily average of students served ranges from 50-60.
Requirements and duties include:
- Have ServeSafe certification, or willing to acquire
- Knowledge of the National School Lunch Program, and DPI reporting
- Ability to follow food preparation and serving guidelines from USDA
- Order and manage all food products
- Oversee budget in conjunction with Business Manager
- Oversee student lunch accounts in conjunction with School Secretary
VIRTUS training and background check must be completed before start date.
Apply through our listing on WECAN website wecan.education.wisc.edu or send resume and cover letter to:
St. Anthony Parish and School
253 N. Franklin Street
Oconto Falls, WI 54154
Phone: 920-846-2276 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org