Frequently Asked Questions About Preschool
- Does my child have to be potty trained?
- Yes, to ensure a positive environment for all, we ask that your child be potty trained
- How many days a week will my child be in school?
- Your child may come to St. Anthony either 2 or 3 days week. They may come either on Mon, Wed, and Fri, or Tues and Thurs.
- Is busing available?
- No, at this time, busing is not available for preschool. The school day begins at 8:00 AM, and ends at 11:00 AM
- How will my child benefit from pre-school?
- In pre-school, your child will be exposed to several things that are critical at a young age. These things include: introductions to reading and numbers; play time with other students; socialization with other students; motor development;